APS : Tuesday, 06 September 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Abdesslam Chelgham received Tuesday, in Algiers, the head of the Arab Authority for Investment and Agricultural Development Mohamed Ben Abid Al Mazroui with whom he examined the possibility of the creation of a mechanism to grant farmers micro-credits,
said a ministerial communiqué.
During these talks which focused on cooperation and investment in the agricultural field in Algeria, the two sides “examined the possibility of creating a new mechanism between the Arab Authority for Investment and the National Fund of Agricultural Mutuality, in charge of granting micro-credits to farmers in the near future,” said the source.
El Mazroui suggested the implementation in Algeria of investment projects as the cultivation of wheat and sunflowers.
Minister of Agriculture, who expressed his satisfaction with these projects, gave instructions to the executives of his department to implement them on the ground.
Chelgham underlined that “the investment prospects in the agricultural field are open to all those who want to invest in this segment in Algeria,” concluded the communiqué.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne