APS : Monday, 24 December 2018
ALGIERS- Chairman of the Council of the Nation Abdelkader Bensalah on Monday in Algiers received Habib Essid, Special Envoy of Tunisian President Béji Caïd Essebsi,
who handed him a message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
At the end of the meeting, the Tunisian President’s special envoy affirmed that the message sent by President Essebsi to President Bouteflika “is part of the dialogue” between the two countries “in preparation the holding of the Arab summit in Tunis on March 31st.”
Highlighting the importance of bilateral consultation between the two countries, the Tunisian special envoy and former head of government said that his country “took into account the opinions and proposals of Algeria,” concerning the organization of the next Arab summit.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony