APS : Monday, 24 December 2018
ALGIERS- Chairman of the Council of the Nation Abdelkader Bensalah on Monday in Algiers received Habib Essid, Special Envoy of Tunisian President Béji Caïd Essebsi,
who handed him a message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
At the end of the meeting, the Tunisian President’s special envoy affirmed that the message sent by President Essebsi to President Bouteflika “is part of the dialogue” between the two countries “in preparation the holding of the Arab summit in Tunis on March 31st.”
Highlighting the importance of bilateral consultation between the two countries, the Tunisian special envoy and former head of government said that his country “took into account the opinions and proposals of Algeria,” concerning the organization of the next Arab summit.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation