APS : Monday, 28 March 2022
ALGIERS-The General Confederation of Algerian Businesses (CGEA) and the Professional Organization of Tunisian Entrepreneurs (Open Tunisia) inked Monday a partnership agreement to
increase investments between Algeria and Tunisia.
The agreement primarily aims to strengthen partnerships in various areas of activity between operators of both countries.
It also supports the projects developed to promote trade between Algeria and Tunisia. The agreement was sealed by the president of CGEA, Saida Neghza, and the president of Open Tunisia, Chaara Redha, on the sidelines of a business meeting bringing together Algerian and Tunisian businessmen and representatives of various sectors.
This agreement covers all sectors of activity including manufacturing and agriculture, which are areas with high potential.
For his part, Chaara reiterated “the willingness of his country to boost trade with Algeria and establish partnership ties for beneficial investment in various sectors.”
He called on Tunisian and Algerian operators to promote the partnership by working together in various areas including ICT and renewable energy to enhance trade between the two countries.
In addition, representatives of Customs and the National Economic, Social and Environmental Council (CNESE) made presentations on the legislation and customs procedures facilitating foreign investment in Algeria.
The CNESE representative, Haddad Sonia, stressed that the development of public-private partnerships and the new legislation on investment in Algeria have helped to establish a stable investment climate.
B to B meeting also took place between Algerian and Tunisian businessmen to establish permanent contacts and explore opportunities for cooperation in various sectors.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy