On the occasion of the 59th Independence Day and Youth Day, the Embassy of Algeria in Sofia organized a ceremony at the Algerian Residence to honour the memory of our glorious Martyrs and to commemorate the sacrifice of the Algerian people for the recovery of their sovereignty.
The ceremony began with the raising of the national colours to the sounds of the National Anthem “Kassaman”. The Fatiha was then read, followed by a minute of silence in memory of our Martyrs.
After the ceremony, the guests were invited to a buffet.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune