Celebrating the SHAHEED Day – February 18th
The Embassy of Algeria in Sofia celebrated the SHAHEED Day on Friday, February 17, 2017, at the headquarters of the Union of Bulgarian Architects in Sofia.
Ambassadors, Bulgarian officials from the world of culture, architects, and friends of Algeria, as well as members of the Algerian community were present.
A documentary film about the struggle of the Algerian people against colonialism was projected and followed by an exhibition of paintings by three artists, Georgi JELEZAROV and Georgi GIOCHEV from Bulgaria and Ilyes BELKAID from Algeria.
On this occasion, H.E Mrs. Latifa BENAZZA, Ambassador of Algeria to Bulgaria, was awarded the Honorary member Medal of the Union of Bulgarian Architects, the first of its kind offered to an Ambassador.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied