Celebrating 19 May, the National Student Day
The Embassy of Algeria in Bulgaria celebrates today, May 19, 2021, the National Student Day, referring to the memorable date of May 19, 1956 that marked the commitment of Algerian youth to the noble principles of November 1st,1954 and the strengthening of its active participation in the National Liberation War.
Responding to the call of the General Union of Algerian Muslim Students, students of all levels and specialties left the university benches to defend the national cause alongside the combatants in the Algerian maquis.
Strong with their knowledge and their patriotic ardour, they gave, indeed, the most eloquent examples of sacrifice.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune