APS : TUESDAY 15 SEPTEMBER 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria-France Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIAF) has just published the second edition of its regulatory guide on investment in Algeria, the bilateral body said.
This 2020 edition includes the main provisions contained in the 2020 supplementary finance law, “which introduced new measures on foreign investment and provides a lot of procedural relief to improve business climate, boost investment and develop start-up ecosystems,” the CCIAF said.
The guide, part of the Chamber’s fact-finding mission for its member companies and in continuity with previous published works, aims to be “a tool to support companies in their investment and/or partnership projects.”
Algeria-France Chamber of Commerce and Industry has already published numerous guides aimed at supporting businesses, from a regulatory point of view.
This includes the first edition related to investment (2018), human resources and legal issues (2019) and a tax guide (2020), according to the chamber.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied