APS : TUESDAY 15 SEPTEMBER 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria-France Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIAF) has just published the second edition of its regulatory guide on investment in Algeria, the bilateral body said.
This 2020 edition includes the main provisions contained in the 2020 supplementary finance law, “which introduced new measures on foreign investment and provides a lot of procedural relief to improve business climate, boost investment and develop start-up ecosystems,” the CCIAF said.
The guide, part of the Chamber’s fact-finding mission for its member companies and in continuity with previous published works, aims to be “a tool to support companies in their investment and/or partnership projects.”
Algeria-France Chamber of Commerce and Industry has already published numerous guides aimed at supporting businesses, from a regulatory point of view.
This includes the first edition related to investment (2018), human resources and legal issues (2019) and a tax guide (2020), according to the chamber.
- (Français) Commerce: l’Algérie ratifie l’accord portant création de la ZLECAF
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya