APS : Sunday, 02 October 2022
ALGIERS- The ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad said Saturday that it closely monitors the situation of the national community in Burkina Faso, following the latest developments in that country.
“Following the latest developments in Burkina Faso, the ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, through Algeria’s Embassy in Ouagadougou, closely follows the situation of the national community based in that country,” the ministry said in a statement.
The ministry said that “no incident was reported about our nationals. The Algerians residing or in transit in Ouagadougou are invited to remain in their accommodation facilities, observe the safety precautions and avoid unnecessary displacement.”
The ministry “encourages Algerian nationals to continue to maintain a permanent
Contact” with the Embassy of Algeria in Ouagadougou through the following numbers: 0022625368181 or 0022625368182.
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation