APS : Sunday, 02 October 2022
ALGIERS- The ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad said Saturday that it closely monitors the situation of the national community in Burkina Faso, following the latest developments in that country.
“Following the latest developments in Burkina Faso, the ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, through Algeria’s Embassy in Ouagadougou, closely follows the situation of the national community based in that country,” the ministry said in a statement.
The ministry said that “no incident was reported about our nationals. The Algerians residing or in transit in Ouagadougou are invited to remain in their accommodation facilities, observe the safety precautions and avoid unnecessary displacement.”
The ministry “encourages Algerian nationals to continue to maintain a permanent
Contact” with the Embassy of Algeria in Ouagadougou through the following numbers: 0022625368181 or 0022625368182.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart