APS : Thursday, 19 July 2018
ALGIERS- Brazilian Minister of Foreign Affairs Aloysio Nunes Ferreira Filho will pay a working visit to Algeria, from 22 to 24 July, at the invitation of Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel,
said Thursday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
During the visit, the two ministers will examine means to strengthen cooperation and discuss new investment opportunities and mutually beneficial partnership, said the Ministry’s communiqué.
It will be also an opportunity for the two ministers to continue their consultation for coordination of the positions of their two countries on international and regional issues of common interest within international bodies, added the statement.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied