APS : Tuesday, 10 January 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Energy Noureddine Boutarfa will participate in the first Global Energy Forum, which will be held on Thursday and Friday in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates, said Tuesday the Ministry in a statement.
Devoted to the geopolitics and geo-economics of the energy transformation, the Forum will focus on the energy market trends in the current geopolitical situation,” said the statement.
The participants will also debate the trajectories of oil and gas markets as well as the strategies for the economic diversification and energy mix, particularly through the development of renewable energies, added the Ministry’s statement.
Boutarfa will participate as a keynote speaker in a session on “Globalization of gas markets and its geopolitical consequences.”
During the session, the minister will underline the development of the gas sector in Algeria, its potentialities and prospects, added the statement.
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied
- Chairman of Libya’s Presidential Council on official visit to Algeria Wednesday
- Hood: Algeria-US views on Libya crisis resolution convergent
- Biden administration seeks to cooperate with Algeria “on common goals,” says Hood
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Tunisian counterpart