APS : Tuesday, 10 January 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Energy Noureddine Boutarfa will participate in the first Global Energy Forum, which will be held on Thursday and Friday in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates, said Tuesday the Ministry in a statement.
Devoted to the geopolitics and geo-economics of the energy transformation, the Forum will focus on the energy market trends in the current geopolitical situation,” said the statement.
The participants will also debate the trajectories of oil and gas markets as well as the strategies for the economic diversification and energy mix, particularly through the development of renewable energies, added the Ministry’s statement.
Boutarfa will participate as a keynote speaker in a session on “Globalization of gas markets and its geopolitical consequences.”
During the session, the minister will underline the development of the gas sector in Algeria, its potentialities and prospects, added the statement.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya