APS : Sunday, 16 May 2021
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum on Sunday took part in the extraordinary ministerial meeting of the Executive Committee of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OCI) at the level
of foreign ministers on the situation in occupied Palestine, said the Ministry in a communiqué.
This meeting, which was held by video conference, was “devoted to the situation in the occupied Palestinian territories, following Israel’s attacks on the city of Al-Quds Al-Sharif and the Gaza Strip,” said the statement.
The work of the Executive Committee culminated in the adoption of a declaration in which the OIC condemns “the Israel’s abject violence against the Palestinian people, and reiterates, its support for the legitimate rights of the Palestinian people, including the establishment of Palestinian State with Al-Quds Al-Sharif as a capital city,” said the source.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony