APS : Sunday, 16 May 2021
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum on Sunday took part in the extraordinary ministerial meeting of the Executive Committee of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OCI) at the level
of foreign ministers on the situation in occupied Palestine, said the Ministry in a communiqué.
This meeting, which was held by video conference, was “devoted to the situation in the occupied Palestinian territories, following Israel’s attacks on the city of Al-Quds Al-Sharif and the Gaza Strip,” said the statement.
The work of the Executive Committee culminated in the adoption of a declaration in which the OIC condemns “the Israel’s abject violence against the Palestinian people, and reiterates, its support for the legitimate rights of the Palestinian people, including the establishment of Palestinian State with Al-Quds Al-Sharif as a capital city,” said the source.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister