APS : Wednesday, 03 February 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum will take part on 3 and 4 February, by videoconference, in the 38th session of the African Union (AU) Executive Council, Ministry of Foreign Affairs said Wednesday in a statement.
This meeting will be devoted to the examination of a series of reports, including mainly that on the implementation of the joint African continental strategy on the fight against the new Coronavirus (Covid-19) and presentations on the activities of AU’s different bodies for last year.
The Executive Council will also focus on the progress made in the implementation of AU’s structural reforms and will elect the new members of a number of the continental organization’s bodies, especially the six commissioners in AU’s executive body.
The Executive Council will also prepare for the 34th ordinary session of the Conference of AU’s Heads of State and Government, scheduled on 6 and 7 February, by videoconference, because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo