APS : Wednesday, 10 March 2021
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum on Wednesday held phone talks with his Slovenian counterpart Anze Logar on several multifaceted cooperation-related issues and the ways to strengthen it.
“I discussed with Slovenia’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Anze Logar several issues related to bilateral cooperation and the ways to strengthen it,” twitted Boukadoum.
“We also agreed to strengthen consultation and coordination on regional issues, in anticipation of the rotating presidency of the Republic of Slovenia of the European Union (EU),” he continued.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune