APS : WEDNESDAY 30 DECEMBER 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister, Sabri Boukadoum, received on Tuesday a phone call from his Libyan counterpart, Mohamed Taher Siala, through which they discussed the latest developments
of the situation Libya, said Wednesday the Foreign Affairs Ministry in a Communiqué.
Boukadoum reviewed with his Libyan counterpart “the latest developments in the situation in Libya and the prospects for the political process conducted under the auspices of the United Nations,” the source said.
On this occasion, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sabri Boukadoum reiterated “Algeria’s commitment and unconditional solidarity in favor of an internal political solution to the crisis far from any foreign interference,” added the ministry.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart