APS : WEDNESDAY 30 DECEMBER 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister, Sabri Boukadoum, received on Tuesday a phone call from his Libyan counterpart, Mohamed Taher Siala, through which they discussed the latest developments
of the situation Libya, said Wednesday the Foreign Affairs Ministry in a Communiqué.
Boukadoum reviewed with his Libyan counterpart “the latest developments in the situation in Libya and the prospects for the political process conducted under the auspices of the United Nations,” the source said.
On this occasion, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sabri Boukadoum reiterated “Algeria’s commitment and unconditional solidarity in favor of an internal political solution to the crisis far from any foreign interference,” added the ministry.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune