APS : WEDNESDAY 30 DECEMBER 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister, Sabri Boukadoum, received on Tuesday a phone call from his Libyan counterpart, Mohamed Taher Siala, through which they discussed the latest developments
of the situation Libya, said Wednesday the Foreign Affairs Ministry in a Communiqué.
Boukadoum reviewed with his Libyan counterpart “the latest developments in the situation in Libya and the prospects for the political process conducted under the auspices of the United Nations,” the source said.
On this occasion, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sabri Boukadoum reiterated “Algeria’s commitment and unconditional solidarity in favor of an internal political solution to the crisis far from any foreign interference,” added the ministry.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation