APS : TUESDAY 15 SEPTEMBER 2020
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Ministry, Sabri Boukadoum, received on Tuesday, Italian Minister of Interior, Luciana Lamorgese.
The Italian minister had been received earlier in the day by President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune.
She has also met with Minister of the Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning, Kamel Beldjoud, with whom she expressed her country’s willingness to establish a “broader” cooperation with Algeria.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum