APS : TUESDAY 15 SEPTEMBER 2020
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Ministry, Sabri Boukadoum, received on Tuesday, Italian Minister of Interior, Luciana Lamorgese.
The Italian minister had been received earlier in the day by President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune.
She has also met with Minister of the Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning, Kamel Beldjoud, with whom she expressed her country’s willingness to establish a “broader” cooperation with Algeria.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum