APS : SUNDAY 07 MARCH 2021
LOME- Foreign Minister, Sbari Boukadoum, was received Sunday in Lome by President of the Republic of Togo, Faure Gnassingbé, to discuss prospects for development of bilateral cooperation, regional issues,
and the situation in Mali and Libya.
“I was received today by Faure Gnassingbé, President of the friendly Republic of Togo. We discussed the prospects for strengthening bilateral relations and the consecration of consultation and coordination on regional issues, including the situation in Libya, Mali and the Sahel,” Boukadoum tweeted.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune