APS : SUNDAY 07 MARCH 2021
LOME- Foreign Minister, Sbari Boukadoum, was received Sunday in Lome by President of the Republic of Togo, Faure Gnassingbé, to discuss prospects for development of bilateral cooperation, regional issues,
and the situation in Mali and Libya.
“I was received today by Faure Gnassingbé, President of the friendly Republic of Togo. We discussed the prospects for strengthening bilateral relations and the consecration of consultation and coordination on regional issues, including the situation in Libya, Mali and the Sahel,” Boukadoum tweeted.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony