APS : SUNDAY 07 MARCH 2021
LOME- Foreign Minister, Sbari Boukadoum, was received Sunday in Lome by President of the Republic of Togo, Faure Gnassingbé, to discuss prospects for development of bilateral cooperation, regional issues,
and the situation in Mali and Libya.
“I was received today by Faure Gnassingbé, President of the friendly Republic of Togo. We discussed the prospects for strengthening bilateral relations and the consecration of consultation and coordination on regional issues, including the situation in Libya, Mali and the Sahel,” Boukadoum tweeted.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization