APS : Thursday, 01 April 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum will pay on Thursday an official visit to Tunisia, bearing a message from President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune to Tunisian President Kais Saied, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a communiqué.
Boukadoum will hold talks with his Tunisian counterpart Othman Jerandi in which the fraternal and distinguished relations between the two brotherly peoples and countries will be reviewed, in addition to the consultations and coordination on regional and international issues, said the source.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune