APS : Thursday, 01 April 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum will pay on Thursday an official visit to Tunisia, bearing a message from President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune to Tunisian President Kais Saied, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a communiqué.
Boukadoum will hold talks with his Tunisian counterpart Othman Jerandi in which the fraternal and distinguished relations between the two brotherly peoples and countries will be reviewed, in addition to the consultations and coordination on regional and international issues, said the source.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization