APS : Thursday, 01 April 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum will pay on Thursday an official visit to Tunisia, bearing a message from President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune to Tunisian President Kais Saied, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a communiqué.
Boukadoum will hold talks with his Tunisian counterpart Othman Jerandi in which the fraternal and distinguished relations between the two brotherly peoples and countries will be reviewed, in addition to the consultations and coordination on regional and international issues, said the source.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine