APS : Tuesday, 16 June 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum on Monday held discussions with his Tunisian, Libyan, Mauritanian and Serbian counterparts, the ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
“Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum on Monday, “15 June 2020, has a telephone conversation with his counterparts Noureddine Erray of Tunisia, Mohamed Tahar Siyala of Libya, Ismail Ould Cheikh Ahmed of Mauritanian and Ivica Dacic of Serbia,” the statement said.
“The phone talks focused on issues relating to bilateral cooperation in the light of the situation caused by the spread of the coronavirus pandemic, as well as the latest developments in Libya and international issues of common interest,” according to the statement.
- President Tebboune awards Medal of National Merit to Italian counterpart
- Algeria-Italy: Convergence of views on all issues of common interest
- Algerian-Italian relations “strong,” “strategic”
- Algeria, Italy sign three agreements in various fields
- Algeria-Italy: Tebboune-Mattarella discussions, extended to delegations of both countries