APS : Sunday, 14 February 2021
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum on Sunday held phone talks with the new United Nations (UN) Envoy for Libya Jan Kubis on the UN-backed political process for the resolution of the Libyan crisis.
“I held phones talks with Kubis on the political process for the resolution of the Libyan crisis and the role of Algeria and neighbouring countries in preserving the unity and sovereignty of this brotherly country, far from foreign interference,” twitted Boukadoum.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation