APS : Sunday, 14 February 2021
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum on Sunday held phone talks with the new United Nations (UN) Envoy for Libya Jan Kubis on the UN-backed political process for the resolution of the Libyan crisis.
“I held phones talks with Kubis on the political process for the resolution of the Libyan crisis and the role of Algeria and neighbouring countries in preserving the unity and sovereignty of this brotherly country, far from foreign interference,” twitted Boukadoum.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo