APS : Sunday, 14 February 2021
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum on Sunday held phone talks with the new United Nations (UN) Envoy for Libya Jan Kubis on the UN-backed political process for the resolution of the Libyan crisis.
“I held phones talks with Kubis on the political process for the resolution of the Libyan crisis and the role of Algeria and neighbouring countries in preserving the unity and sovereignty of this brotherly country, far from foreign interference,” twitted Boukadoum.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied