APS : Sunday, 14 February 2021
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum on Sunday held phone talks with the new United Nations (UN) Envoy for Libya Jan Kubis on the UN-backed political process for the resolution of the Libyan crisis.
“I held phones talks with Kubis on the political process for the resolution of the Libyan crisis and the role of Algeria and neighbouring countries in preserving the unity and sovereignty of this brotherly country, far from foreign interference,” twitted Boukadoum.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan