APS : Wednesday, 03 February 2021
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum has had a telephone conversation with his Chadian counterpart, Amine Abba-Sidick, on the bilateral relations and a number of regional issues of common interest.
“I spoke by telephone with my brother Amine Abba-Sidick, the minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Chad, a conversation in which we discussed the historic bilateral relations between the two countries and broached regional issues of common interest,” Boukadoum wrote on his Twitter account on Tuesday.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune