APS : Tuesday, 16 July 2019
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sabri Boukadoum on Tuesday held talks with his Malian counterpart, Tiébilé Dramé, who is on a two-day working visit to Algeria.
The talks broadened to the two delegations took place at the Foreign Ministry’s headquarters.
Upon his arrival this morning to Algiers, Dramé was welcomed at Houari Boumediene International Airport by Boukadoum.
In a statement to the press, the Malian foreign minister said that he was carrying a message from Mali’s President, Ibrahim Boubacar Keita, to Head of State, Abdelkader Bensalah.
“We will continue discussions on the Algeria-Mali ties previously launched between the two countries’ diplomats in Bamako. Both sides want to further strengthen their bilateral relations,” he continued.
Discussions will also focus on the Peace and Reconciliation Agreement in Mali, a process launched in 2014, under the leadership of an international mediation led by Algeria.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation