APS : THURSDAY 19 SEPTEMBER 2019
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum held Wednesday talks by phone with Jan Hecker, foreign policy adviser to the German Chancellor Angela Merkel, said Thursday a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
International and regional issues of common interest were “at the centre of discussions between the head of the Algerian diplomacy and his German interlocutor,” said the source
“The general relations between the two countries were also reviewed during this phone call,” added the source.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification