APS : SUNDAY 29 SEPTEMBER 2019
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum held Saturday, in New York, talks with United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres, said Sunday a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
The talks focused on “the crisis settlement process in the Sahel region, notably in Libya and Mali. The issue of Western Sahara was also discussed between Boukadoum and Gutteres,” said the source.
Guterres “welcomed, on this occasion, Algeria’s role and continued efforts to promote lasting solutions to these crises,” said the source.
He also “thanked Algeria for the leadership role that it played as part of the reform of UN system in terms of development,” added the source.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار