APS : Tuesday, 25 May 2021
ALGIERS)- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum had Tuesday a telephone conversation with his Italian counterpart, Luigi Di Maio, during which they broach many regional issues of common interest, including maritime boundary delimitation between the two countries.
“In a phone conversation with my Italian counterpart, Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio, I mentioned a number of issues relating to bilateral political dialogue, in addition to regional issues of common interest,” the minister wrote in a tweet.
The two officials also discussed “maritime boundary delimitation between the two countries.”
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony