APS : Tuesday, 25 May 2021
ALGIERS)- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum had Tuesday a telephone conversation with his Italian counterpart, Luigi Di Maio, during which they broach many regional issues of common interest, including maritime boundary delimitation between the two countries.
“In a phone conversation with my Italian counterpart, Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio, I mentioned a number of issues relating to bilateral political dialogue, in addition to regional issues of common interest,” the minister wrote in a tweet.
The two officials also discussed “maritime boundary delimitation between the two countries.”
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization