APS : Tuesday, 25 May 2021
ALGIERS)- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum had Tuesday a telephone conversation with his Italian counterpart, Luigi Di Maio, during which they broach many regional issues of common interest, including maritime boundary delimitation between the two countries.
“In a phone conversation with my Italian counterpart, Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio, I mentioned a number of issues relating to bilateral political dialogue, in addition to regional issues of common interest,” the minister wrote in a tweet.
The two officials also discussed “maritime boundary delimitation between the two countries.”
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification