APS : Tuesday, 25 May 2021
ALGIERS)- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum had Tuesday a telephone conversation with his Italian counterpart, Luigi Di Maio, during which they broach many regional issues of common interest, including maritime boundary delimitation between the two countries.
“In a phone conversation with my Italian counterpart, Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio, I mentioned a number of issues relating to bilateral political dialogue, in addition to regional issues of common interest,” the minister wrote in a tweet.
The two officials also discussed “maritime boundary delimitation between the two countries.”
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine