APS : Wednesday, 17 March 2021
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister, Sabri Boukadoum congratulated Wednesday, new Special Representative of the Secretary General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Mali (MINUSMA), El-Ghassim Wane.
“I congratulated my friend El-Ghassim Wane on his appointment as Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Mali (MINUSMA), wishing him every success in his mission,” Boukadoum wrote on his Twitter account.
“I also expressed to him my willingness to work together to advance peace and stability in the friendly Republic of Mali and the entire region,” he added.
El-Ghassim Wane was appointed Monday by Secretary-General Antonio Guterres as the new UN envoy for Mali, the UN announced. He will head the U.N.’s multidimensional integrated stabilization mission in Mali (Minusma), where he will replace Mahamat Saleh Annadif, who is due to leave his post in April.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony