APS : TUESDAY 29 JUNE 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum is taking part, at the invitation of his Italian counterpart Luigi Di Maio, in the meeting of the G20 Foreign Ministers,
held on 29-30 June under the presidency of Italy.
“The participants in this meeting will discuss several issues related to the strengthening of the multilateral world order, food security, sustainable development and humanitarian action, particularly in the African continent, while taking into consideration the challenges to take up following the Coronavirus pandemic,” said a ministerial communiqué.
“During this meeting, Boukadoum will broach Algeria’s positions concerning these issues as well as its efforts to mitigate the impacts of the pandemic and overcome its repercussions at the regional and international levels,” said the source.
Algerian Foreign minister will hold, on the sidelines of these works, “bilateral meetings with several of his counterparts to examine the bilateral relations and regional and international issues of common interest,” concluded the communiqué.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony