APS : Tuesday, 12 December 2017
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika designated the Speaker of the People’s National Assembly Said Bouhadja to represent him at the extraordinary summit of the Organization of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC),
scheduled for Wednesday in Istanbul, in Turkey, said a communiqué of the Presidency of the Republic.
“In response to the invitation that he received from his Turkish counterpart, His Excellency Recep Tayyip Erdogan, His Excellency Abdelaziz Bouteflika, President of the Republic, designated the Speaker of the People’s National Assembly Said Bouhadja to represent him at the extraordinary summit of the Organization of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC) which will be devoted to the latest developments on the issue of Al Quds, and which will take place on 13 December 2017 in Istanbul,” said the communiqué.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum