APS : Saturday, 10 February 2018
ALGIERS- Speaker of the National People’s Assembly (APN) Said Bouhadja on Friday in Cairo (Egypt) discussed with Speaker of the Arab Parliament (AP),
Mishaal bin Fahm Al-Salami the current issues in the Arab countries, said a statement from the Lower House.
The discussions, part of the works of the 3rd Congress of the AP and Speakers of the Arab Assemblies and Parliaments, focused on “current issues in the Arab world, notably the Palestinian cause, terrorism and violent extremism,” added the same source.
The talks also focused on the ways and means to promote the joint Arab action, in a view to achieving stability and prosperity in benefit of the Arab peoples, “added the same source.
The AP speaker hailed “Algeria’s constructive role in promoting Arab solidarity and consolidating dialogue, respect for the sovereignty of States and the settlement of conflicts by peaceful means,” the statement concluded.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization