APS : Tuesday, 14 August 2018
ALGIERS-The Sahrawi cause has recently become the focus of the international community’s interest, notably after the appointment of the UN Secretary General’s Special Envoy for Western Sahara,
Horst Kohler, who has given a “fresh impetus” to the decolonization process of the last colony in Africa, Speaker of the Sahrawi Parliament, Khatri Eddouh affirmed Monday in Algiers.
- (English) Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- (English) UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- (English) Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- (English) Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- (English) Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum