Съжаляваме, тази публикация е налична само на Английски (Сащ), Френски и Арабски.
APS : TUESDAY 17 SEPTEMBER 2019
ALGIERS- Nearly twenty Algerian and foreign artists take part in the 7th International Exhibition of Contemporary Art, Performance and Fashion Design, being held since last Saturday at the National Public Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art in Algiers (MAMA).
Themed “Al-Tiba9” (Oxymoron), this exhibition will shed light on nearly 50 artistic creations by Algerian, Italian, Spanish, Belgian, Russian, American artists.
In addition, the exhibition will be marked by the opening, next Saturday, of a stand dedicated to fashion design.
For his part, curator of the exhibition, Mohamed Benhadj, said that the theme reflects “the philosophical combination between contradictions like “Man and Woman,” “Life and Death” and others.
Opened on Saturday, September 14, the exhibition will run until October 7.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- Министър Демерджиев проведе работна среща с Н.Пр. Байя Бенсмаил, посланик на Алжир в България
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- Четири пъти се е увеличил стокообменът ни с Алжир
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée