APS: Monday, 24 August 2020
ALGIERS- The date of the referendum on the constitutional revision has been set for November 1, announced Monday the Presidency of the Republic in a statement.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received, on Monday, President of the Independent National Authority for Elections (ANIE), Mohamed Chorfi, who briefed him on the ongoing preparations for the organization of the scheduled electoral events, starting with the referendum on the draft revision of the Constitution,” the source said.
“During this meeting and in the light of the consultations of the President of the Republic with the parties concerned, it was decided to set the date of November 1, 2020 for the holding of the referendum on the draft revision of the Constitution,” the Presidency of the Republic added.
- (English) Boukadoum received by Libyan Prime Minister
- (English) Boukadoum on trip to Libya Monday
- (English) Bandug Conference has marked the beginning of Algerian participation in international forums
- (English) Djerad participates, in Brazzaville, at investiture of Congolese President
- (English) Cooperation: Algeria, Cameroon to create Business Council