APS : Sunday, 01 August 2021
CAIRO- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra was granted Sunday morning an audience by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, to whom he conveyed a message from his brother President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune on the fraternal and solidarity historical relations between the two countries.
- (English) Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- (English) UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- (English) Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- (English) Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- (English) Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum