APS : Thursday, 31 December 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune signed Thursday the finance law 2021, the Presidency of the Republic said in a communiqué.
The signing took place in the presence of the acting president of the Council of the National Salah Goudjil, speaker of the People’s National Assembly Slimane Chenine, Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad and Chief of Staff of the People’s National Army Lieutenant General Said Chanegriha, according to the source.
Finance Minister Aymane Benabderrahmane, the Presidency’ Principal Private Secretary Nour-Eddine Baghdad Eddayedj, Secretary General of the Presidency Mohamed El-Amine Messaid and Secretary General of the Government Yahia Boukhari also attended the signing of the finance law 2021, added the source.
- (English) Commemoration of The knowledge Day “Youm El-Ilm” – April 16
- (Français) Yaoum El Ilm: Message du Président de la République
- (English) Algeria condemns assassination of Sidi Brahim Ould Sidati
- (English) President Tebboune holds phone talks with Nigerien counterpart
- (English) President Tebboune receives Malian Foreign Minister