APS : Wednesday, 24 March 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune received, Wednesday at the headquarters of the
Presidency of the Republic, Swiss Minister of Justice and Police, Karin Keller-Sutter,
who is on an official visit to Algeria.
At the end of the meeting, the Swiss minister told the press that her meeting with the President of the Republic was
“fruitful,” adding that President Tebboune has “warmly” welcomed the friendship between the two countries,” as well
as the Minister of Justice, Keeper of the Seals and the Minister of Interior, Local Government and National Planning.
“We agreed to strengthen bilateral relations to ensure citizens’ safety in Switzerland and Algeria,” she said.
- (English) Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- (English) Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- (English) President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- (English) Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- (English) Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region