APS : Wednesday, 24 March 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune received, Wednesday at the headquarters of the
Presidency of the Republic, Swiss Minister of Justice and Police, Karin Keller-Sutter,
who is on an official visit to Algeria.
At the end of the meeting, the Swiss minister told the press that her meeting with the President of the Republic was
“fruitful,” adding that President Tebboune has “warmly” welcomed the friendship between the two countries,” as well
as the Minister of Justice, Keeper of the Seals and the Minister of Interior, Local Government and National Planning.
“We agreed to strengthen bilateral relations to ensure citizens’ safety in Switzerland and Algeria,” she said.
- Честване на Националния ден на паметта – 08 май 1945
- Важно съобщение до българските журналисти
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- (English) Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- (English) Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart