APS : MONDAY 26 JULY 2021
ALGIERS-President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune on Monday received a phone call from his Tunisian counterpart Kaïs Saïed. Both sides focused on the situation in Tunisia,
said the Presidency of the Republic in a communiqué.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune on Monday received his brother, President of the Republic of Tunisia. Both officials focused on the recent developments in Tunisia. The two presidents also discussed the prospects for bilateral ties and the ways to enhance them,” said the source.
- (English) Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- (English) UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- (English) Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- (English) Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- (English) Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum