APS : TUESDAY 15 SEPTEMBER 2020
ALGIERS-President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune on Tuesday received Minister of Interior of the Republic of Italy Luciana Lamorgese who is on a working visit to Algeria, said the Presidency of the Republic in a communiqué.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune on Sunday morning received Italy’s Minister of Interior Luciana Lamorgese who is on a working visit to Algeria,” said the source.
The audience was attended by members of the delegation accompanying the Italian minister, the director of the cabinet of the Presidency of the Republic, the minister of Foreign Affairs and the minister of Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning, said the source.
- (English) Commemoration of The knowledge Day “Youm El-Ilm” – April 16
- Обръщение на Президента на Републиката по случай Деня на знанието
- (English) Algeria condemns assassination of Sidi Brahim Ould Sidati
- (English) President Tebboune holds phone talks with Nigerien counterpart
- (English) President Tebboune receives Malian Foreign Minister