APS : Monday, 21 September 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune, will participate in the ordinary session of the UN General Assembly on Tuesday by videoconference, a statement from the Presidency of the Republic said on Monday.
” President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, will participate Tuesday by videoconference in the ordinary session of the United Nations General Assembly, where he will deliver a speech that will define Algeria’s position vis-à-vis regional and international issues, in addition to the reform of the UN organization, in particular the Security Council,” said the same source.
This session, which coincides with the 75th anniversary of the United Nations, will be held under the slogan: “The future we want, the United Nations we need: reaffirming our collective commitment to multilateralism,” the statement said.
- Възпоменателно честване на Националния ден на миграцията
- (English) Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- (English) Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- (English) Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation
- (English) Prime Minister received by president of Ghana