APS : Sunday, 15 May 2022
ANKARA-The President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune arrived Sunday in Ankara for a three-day state visit to Turkey at the invitation of the President of the Republic, Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
President Tebboune was welcomed at Ankara International Airport by the Deputy President of Turkey, Fuat Oktay.
“Mister the President will hold talks with his brother, the President of the Republic of Turkey, on bilateral ties and the ways to strengthen them in the best interests of the two brotherly peoples. They will also discuss regional and international ties of common interest,” said the Presidency of the Republic in a communiqué.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- (English) President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- (English) Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- (English) President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- (English) MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony