APS : Monday, 31 October 2016
CONSTANTINE- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika addressed a message of congratulations to the child Mohamed Abdelallah Farah Djeloud, aged seven, the winner of the international contest “Arab Reading Challenge,” organized at the United Arab Emirates.
Accompanied by the local authorities, civilians and soldiers, the governor of Constantine Kamel Abbes, went Sunday to the young champion’s home to hand him over the message of President of the Republic.
In his message, President of the Republic underlined that the distinction of young Mohamed at the international contest of reading is remarkable, “It is a remarkable distinction which filled me with joy and pride when seeing raising high the name of Algeria despite your young age.”
President Abdelaziz Bouteflika also congratulated the Family of Mohamed Djeloud, “(…) this distinction leads me to hail your exceptional talent which bodes well for a promising future. It also pushes me to pay tribute to your family which brought you up in the habit of reading as a civilizational behaviour that every Algerian family must adopt and get their children used to reading at home and in the hundreds of the public libraries nationwide.”
- (English) Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- (English) Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- (English) Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification