APS : Tuesday, 18 June 2019
BAMAKO (Mali)- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum chaired Monday in Bamako the 3rd high-level committee meeting for the implementation of the Mali peace agreement,
in which Algeria’s role as leader of the international mediation and head of the relevant monitoring committee was welcomed.
The meeting was attended by members of the Malian government and other Malian parties who signed the peace and reconciliation agreement that crowned the process of Algiers, in addition to members of the Algeria-led international mediation.
Commending Algeria’s role as leader of the mediation and head of the follow-up committee, the participants in Monday’s meeting welcomed Algeria’s assistance to the Malian parties and the different forms of support it has provided to Malian people in the peace process.
Malian Foreign Minister expressed his country’s high appreciation of Algeria’s position in support of Mail’s unity and territorial integrity and its constructive contribution as part of the international mediation.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- (English) President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- (English) Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- (English) Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune