APS : Wednesday, 11 July 2018
BEIJING- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel, on official visit to China, conveyed Wednesday to the Chinese authorities a message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika to China’s President XI Jinping.
Algerian and China are linked by a comprehensive strategic partnership which was signed in 2014 by President Bouteflika and his Chinese counterpart, followed by five-year implementation plans.
- Възпоменателно честване на Националния ден на миграцията
- (English) Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- (English) Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- (English) Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation
- (English) Prime Minister received by president of Ghana