APS : Friday, 10 June 2022
ALGIERS- The minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, was received Friday, at the Palace of Carthage, by President Kais Saied of Tunisia to whom he delivered a message from President
of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, the ministry said in a statement.
“The minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, was received Friday at the Palace of Carthage by the president of the Tunisian Republic, Kais Saied, to whom he delivered a message from his brother, the president of Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune, and conveyed his greetings and wishes of stability and prosperity for Tunisia, as well as his desire to further strengthen fraternal relations between the two countries and peoples,” the statement said.
In response, “President Kais Saied asked the Foreign minister to convey his fraternal greetings and deep consideration to his brother President Tebboune, as well as his desire to work, in an atmosphere of complete mutual confidence, for the promotion, at the highest levels, of the bilateral age-old fraternal relations.”
“The meeting was an opportunity to discuss all aspects of the bilateral cooperation, given the new dynamic under the direct supervision of the leaders of the two countries, and the latest developments in the region and the issues of common interest at both Arab and African levels, in the light of the impact generated by growing tensions at the international stage.”
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- (English) President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- (English) President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- (English) President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- (English) Lamamra received by Syrian president