APS : WEDNESDAY 28 JULY 2021
ADDIS ABEBA (Ethiopia)- The minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, was received Wednesday in Addis Ababa by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia,
to whom he delivered a message from President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune.
“I was honored today to meet the president of the Republic of Ethiopia, Sahle-Work Zewde, to whom I conveyed the fraternal greetings of the president of the Republic and his message,” Lamamra wrote on his twitter account.
During the meeting, “we discussed several issues related to the strategic relations between Algeria and Ethiopia, the situation of peace and security in our continent as well as the strengthening Arab-African partnership.”
- (English) Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- (English) UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- (English) Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- (English) Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- (English) Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum