APS : Monday, 06 September 2021
NIAMEY (Niger)- The minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad
Ramtane Lamamra was received Monday, in Niamey, by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou,
to whom he conveyed sincere greetings from his brother Prime Minister Aymen Benabderrahmane.
On a two-day working visit to Niger as special envoy of President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune, Lamamra reviewed with the prime minister of Niger the various bilateral cooperation projects in line with the strategic guidelines of the two Heads of State, President Tebboune and his counterpart Mohamed Bazoum.
Regional and international issues of common interest, including the terrorist threat in the Sahel-Sahara region were also tackled by the two sides.
The two officials stressed the positive dynamics of cooperation and the convergence of views on main topical issues at regional and international levels, the outcome of regular consultations and dialogue between the two neighbouring countries.
- Възпоменателно честване на Националния ден на миграцията
- (English) Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- (English) Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- (English) Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation
- (English) Prime Minister received by president of Ghana