APS : THURSDAY 15 JULY 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra affirmed, in a telephone conversation with Jordan’s Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates Ayman Hussein al-Sadafi,
the continued commitment to working for the promotion of the bilateral relations and the strengthening of discussions on the situation in the Arab region.
“The telephone call I received from my brother Ayman Hussein al-Sadafi, deputy prime minister and minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to congratulate me, was an opportunity to reaffirm our continued commitment to working for the promotion of the fraternal bilateral relations and the strengthening of discussions on the situation in the Arab region,” tweeted Lamamra on Wednesday.
- (English) Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- (English) UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- (English) Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- (English) Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- (English) Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum