APS : Wednesday 10 July 2019
JAKARTA – The Indonesian public company of oil “PT Pertamina” just unveiled its growth plan in Algeria, seeking 10% increase in oil and gas production before the end of 2020.
The current oil production is 20,000 barrels per day and is set to range between 22,000 and 23,000 barrels per day.
The news has been unveiled by PT Pertamina general manager Denie S. Tampubolon, as reported by news agencies.
The General Manager said there is a plan for the coming launch of the drilling of 20 wells in several fields.
Such a plan requires new investments and the creation of new jobs.
Out of the 20,000 barrels per day produced in Algeria, Pertamina export 18,000 to Indonesia.
Pertamina and Sonatrach engaged talks on the extension of the Indonesian company oil drilling activity in the South.
- (English) Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- (English) Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- (English) Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- (English) Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- (English) President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister