APS : Monday, 01 March 2021
ALGIERS- The 1st International Information and Communication Technologies “ICT Maghreb” will be held from 15 to 17 March at the Palace of Culture Moufdi Zakaria, in Algiers, with the participation of about
a hundred of national and international exhibitors, including startups operating in this field.
This exhibition, devoted to professionals and students, is meant to be a “real forum for exchanges between the professionals of the sector and first-rank suppliers and purchasers,” said the event’s organizer Ahmed Lahri, director of Prolinkom Consulting, in a press conference co-hosted with Ali Nabi and Noureddine Ouadah, representatives of Ministry of Post and Telecommunications, and of Deputy Ministry in charge of the Knowledge Economy and Startups, respectively.
For Lahri, ICT Maghreb is the meeting of the decision-makers who will make the most of this opportunity to enquire about the market’s major trends, discover new equipment and IT solutions, meeting experts, as well as clients of the public and private sectors, considering this exhibition as an opportunity for the companies to establish strategic partnerships.
“It is a real Networking meeting with business opportunities for the operators of the sector between telecoms, suppliers of internet services and of computer hardware, integrators, software publishers, equipment manufacturers, financial institutions and governmental organizations,” he added.
- (English) Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- (English) President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- (English) President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan
- (Français) Commerce: l’Algérie ratifie l’accord portant création de la ZLECAF
- Честване на Националния ден на паметта – 08 май 1945