APS : TUESDAY 14 JANUARY 2020
ALGIERS- The Libyan Red Crescent Society (LRCS) has expressed its gratitude to President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, for the humanitarian aid sent by Algeria to the Libyan people.
In a letter addressed to the President of the Republic, the Libyan Red Crescent expressed its deepest gratitude to the President of the Republic for the humanitarian aid sent to the Libyan people.
More than one hundred tons of humanitarian aid were recently delivered to Libya on the instructions of the President of the Republic, with the participation of the People’s National Army (ANP).
The Libyan Red Crescent secretary general, Marie Al-Dressi, said that the partnership and cooperation agreement signed between the Algerian Red Crescent and its Libyan counterpart will help “promote relations between the two humanitarian organizationswith a view to preserving the dignity and unity of the two brotherly peoples.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- (English) President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- (English) Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- (English) Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune