APS : Monday, 26 September 2016
ORAN-Austria’s ambassador to Algeria Franziska Honsowitz stressed Monday in Oran that the Austrian market is interested in polyester manufactured in Algeria, inviting national operators to invest in this area.
Made of oil, the cost of this insulation material used in the building sector would be competitive if it was manufactured in Algeria, the Austrian diplomat stated in a statement to APS on the sidelines of President of NGO “R20” Arnold Schwarzenegger’s visit to the province of Oran.
Besides, the same official announced that an information day on opportunities to export Algerian products to Austria will be soon held by Oran’s provincial Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIO).
Honsowitz added that a partnership on the management of water resources is being discussed with the Water Resources and Environment Ministry, recalling that Austria is Algeria’s traditional partner in railway transport and more recently in the field of agriculture.
She expressed the hope to diversify exchanges and cooperation in other fields.
- (English) Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- (English) UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- (English) Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- (English) Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- (English) Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum