APS : Monday, 28 May 2018
ALGIERS- Energy Minister Mustapaha Guitouni on Monday received in Algiers Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Igor Crnadak with whom he discussed energy cooperation between the two countries, said a statement of the ministry.
At this meeting, the two parties discussed the cooperation relations between Algeria and Bosnia in the field of energy and the prospects for their reinforcement.
Thus, they reviewed the possibilities of cooperation and investment in the field of energy, chiefly hydrocarbons and electricity.
The Bosnian minister said that the two countries “share the willingness” to boosting the relations, adding that a business forum is being prepared to bring together the companies of the two countries in 2019.
Igor Crnadak expressed his satisfaction with the fruitful discussions with the Algerian officials, hoping to strengthen the cooperation between the two countries’ companies.
- (English) Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- (English) UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- (English) Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- (English) Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- (English) Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum